Monday March 2nd & Tuesday March 3rd (9a-5p)
Location: St. Louis Union Station
Get INFORMED, EDUCATED AND CONNECTED with the Midwest cannabis industry at MoCannBizCon+Expo 2020
Join us for the Second Annual MOCANNBIZCON+EXPO, produced by Midwest Canna Expos and sponsored by MoCannTrade, This comprehensive cannabis focused B-2-B conference takes place in the historic, dynamic and engaging St. Louis Union Station complex (think MJBIZCON meets Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory) and offers key educational, business and networking opportunities for every attendee whether you are a licensed business owner, ancillary business / service provider, manager or employee including:
- Dr. Sue Sisley MD will discuss her groundbreaking cannabis research that is helping move the needle for federal de-scheduling along with Max Montrose of Trichome Institute who is leading the way in understanding terpenes.
- Women of Cannabis Panel featuring “Breaking the Grass Ceiling” book author and contributors: Ashley Piccilo – Point 7 Group; Diane Czarkowski – Canna Advisors; Kristi Kelly – former Colorado Marijuana Industry Group Executive Director.
Presentations, panels with dozens of industry thought leaders and influencers – sharing knowledge and experience, and answering YOUR questions.
EXPANDED EXPO SHOW FLOOR
125+ vendor booths (technology, lighting, fertilizer, software, equipment, hr/staffing, payment processors, security, compliance and more). New for 2020, technology and hands-on live demo stage.
UNIQUE EVENTS AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- VIP Pre-Conference Networking Event (It all starts the night before the conference, Invitation only for VIPs and MoCannTrade Members).
- Midwest Canna Expo Floor Networking Event (Open to all ticket holders; cocktail ticket included with Premium Expo Pass, Conference+Expo Pass and Full Access Pass).
- The Grand Hall Networking Mixer: Last year’s Grand Hall Mixer boasted 800+ people rubbing elbows with industry stakeholders, movers and shakers and this year includes the Greenway “Best of the Industry Awards”
- Women’s Networking Breakfast: Day 2 kicks off with a connection event featuring women leading the Midwest Cannabis Industry.
All MoCannTrade association members receive 25% off tickets by using promo code MOCANN25.
GET YOUR MOCANNBIZCON+EXPO TICKETS HERE:
For event and contact info, or Alycia@MidwestCannaExpos.com