Monday March 2nd & Tuesday March 3rd (9a-5p)
Location: St. Louis Union Station
Get INFORMED, EDUCATED AND CONNECTED with the Midwest cannabis industry at MoCannBizCon+Expo 2020
Join us for the Second Annual MOCANNBIZCON+EXPO, produced by Midwest Canna Expos and sponsored by MoCannTrade, This comprehensive cannabis focused B-2-B conference takes place in the historic, dynamic and engaging St. Louis Union Station complex (think MJBIZCON meets Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory) and offers key educational, business and networking opportunities for every attendee whether you are a licensed business owner, ancillary business / service provider, manager or employee including:
- Dr. Sue Sisley MD: Dr. Sisley will discuss her groundbreaking cannabis research that is helping move the needle for federal de-scheduling along with Max Montrose of Trichome Institute who is leading the way in understanding terpenes.
- Women of Cannabis Panel featuring “Breaking the Grass Ceiling” book author and contributors: Ashley Piccilo, Point 7 Group; Diane Czarkowski, Canna Advisors; Kristi Kelly, former Colorado Marijuana Industry Group Executive Director.
Presentations, panels with dozens of industry thought leaders and influencers – sharing knowledge and experience, and answering YOUR questions.
An expanded EXPO show floor packed with all the relevant providers within the cannabis space.
- 100+ vendor booths (technology, lighting, fertilizer, software, equipment, benefits, payment processors, security, compliance and more)
- Technology and hands on live demos
- Cool Swag from Sponsors like CST Solutions, Jahabow, 5th Meridian Group and MORE.
Unique events and networking opportunities
- VIP Pre-Conference Networking Event (It all starts the night before the conference, Invitation only for VIPs and MoCannTrade Members)
- Drinks on the Expo Floor during Midwest Canna Expos Networking Event (Open to all ticket holders; cocktail ticket included with Premium Expo Pass, Conference+Expo Pass and Full Access Pass)
- The Grand Hall Networking Mixer: Last year’s Grand Hall Mixer saw nearly 800 people rub elbows with the stakeholders, movers and shakers of the Missouri MMJ industry, we’re doing it again
- Women’s Networking Breakfast: Day 2 will commence with a connection event with the women leading the Midwest Cannabis Industry.
All MoCannTrade association members receive 25% off tickets by using promo code MOCANN25.