MoCannTrade licensed facility members are the foundation of our industry. License holders have the most to gain and lose when it comes to policy, regulatory, legislative or industry impact. Now that state licenses have been awarded, working on behalf of our licensed members to both protect and enhance the value of those licenses is a top priority.
Every MoCannTrade membership registration has the ability to make a donation to the MoCannTrade PAC. Your donation is voluntary and should you choose to donate either 10% or 20% of your membership dues to the PAC, a discount of the same amount will be applied to your membership, so no additional cost to you is realized, Your PAC donation helps keep our PAC funded to ensure we can support the causes and candidates important to our members and industry.
Keep in mind, any PAC donation is not tax deductible and will be indicated as a separate transaction in your membership registration payment. As a Licensed Facility member, you too can benefit from the connections, opportunities and impact created by trade association membership and PAC support.
Join us now to ensure the future of Missouri medical cannabis!
LICENSED FACILITY MEMBERSHIP DUES
Your annual dues are calculated on this member registration website based on the below member fee structure. Be advised, for any group that holds a quantity and type of facility licenses that exceeds $5000, the system will automatically cap your dues so that no group pays more than the capped amount.
- $1000 Per License – Annual Dispensary Facility Membership
- $2000 Per License – Annual Manufacturing-Infused Products Facility Membership
- $3000 Per License – Annual Cultivation Facility Membership
- $1500 Per License – Annual Transportation Facility Membership
- $5000 Capped – Annual Licensed Facilities Membership (any combination of licenses held exceeding $5000)
LICENSED FACILITY MEMBERSHIPS
MoCannTrade Licensed Facility members recognize the need to invest in an emerging industry with a unified voice, want to be part of the process and value the below member benefits:
- Unified industry lobbying representation to protect and enhance the value of facility licenses
- Unified industry voice and representation at DHSS regulatory, policy, program relevant meetings
- Eligibility to nominate / participate in board of directors, advisory boards and industry committees
- Team attendance at all Member Meetups (STL, KC, SPR) 4 per member group
- Access to member’s only industry, education and best practices content via website
- Listing in website member & vendor directories
- Access to MoCannTrade member logo assets
- Access to Association Insurance Program for facilities
- Free “Industry Insider” digital subscription to Greenway Magazine
- ½ price listing on MoCannTrade industry job board
- Direct referral and social media spotlight of licensed business to industry
- Company/product logo and web link on website homepage and eblasts footer
- Discounted tickets and exhibit presence for MoCannBizCon+Expo
- Free listings in member’s only community bulletin board