MOCANNTRADE LICENSEES ARE THE FOUNDATION OF OUR INDUSTRY
License holders have the most to gain and lose when it comes to policy, regulatory, legislative or industry impact. Now that state licenses have been awarded, working on behalf of our licensed members to both protect and enhance the value of those licenses is a top priority. As a Licensed Facility member, you too can benefit from the connections, opportunities and impact created by trade association membership.
MoCann has and continues to count over 85% of Missouri's license holders as members of the trade association allowing us to speak with a unified voice on all industry, policy or regulatory matters.
Join us now to ensure the future of Missouri cannabis!
LICENSED FACILITY MEMBERSHIP DUES
Your annual dues are calculated on this member registration website based on the below member fee structure. Be advised, for any group that holds a quantity and type of facility licenses that exceeds $7500, the system will automatically cap your dues so that no group pays more than the capped amount.
- $1500 Per License – Annual Dispensary Facility Membership
- $3000 Per License – Annual Manufacturing-Infused Products Facility Membership
- $4000 Per License – Annual Cultivation Facility Membership
- $2000 Per License – Annual Transportation Facility Membership
- $7500 Capped – Annual Licensed Facilities Membership (any combination of licenses held exceeding $7500)
LICENSED FACILITY MEMBERSHIPS
MoCannTrade Licensed Facility members recognize the need to invest in an emerging industry with a unified voice, want to be part of the process and value the below member benefits:
- Industry lobbying: In the last four legislative sessions, 100% success defending the Amendment 2 & 3 / Article XIV programs from detrimental legislation.
- Eligibility to nominate / participate in board of directors, advisory boards and industry committees
- Bi-Weekly industry, policy, regulatory and program informational updates via MoCannTrade newsletter
- Unified representation for all industry, program, state legislative or relevant government matters
- Business listing and access to our member directory, the Yellow Pages of Missouri cannabis
- Passive participation in MoCannTrade stakeholder meetings/calls
- Team attendance at all virtual or in-person Member Meetups, limit 4 per in person event
- Access to member’s only industry, education and online resource library
- Access to MoCannTrade member logo assets
- Free job postings on our industry job board
- Free “Industry Insider” digital subscription to Greenway Magazine
- Direct referral and social media spotlight of licensed business to industry
- Company/product logo and web link on website and eblasts footer
- Discounted tickets and exhibit presence for MoCannTrade conference, industry or lobbying events