No registration through this site, event registration provided directly to members via email.
MoCann Q4 Member Meetup | Springfield
"Is Your Medical Cannabis Business Prepared To Serve An Adult Use Marketplace"
Tuesday Nov 29th 2022 4:00pm-8:00pm
MoCann’s Q4 2022 Meetup returns to SWMO for another night of knowledge share, connections, industry and business fellowship. Once again, we'll have a large, private event space to safely accommodate 400+ members. .
Our quarterly industry meetups are free to attend for members and will again feature our very successful format of providing a intimate brand and service provider expo area, industry update and focused expert panel discussion. Our Q4 meetup happens three weeks after the vote and we have scheduled a very timely discussion on "Is Your Medical Cannabis Business Prepared To Serve An Adult Use Marketplace".
Panel Moderated by Eric Walter | Armstrong Teasdale Partner & MoCann General Counsel:
- Compliance – Tracking | Riley Sisk | METRC
- Rule & Regulatory Changes | Amy Moore | Deputy Director - DHSS SMMR
- Ordering, POS, Seed To Sale | Gus Sevastos | Snr Account Exec - dutchie
- Advertising, Marketing, Retail Planning, Messaging | Tiffany Ingram | Government Affairs Director - Weedmaps
- Operational Compliance, Production, Store Design | John Mueller | CEO - Greenlight (previous Nevada MMJ to AU operator)
- Marketing, Retail Planning, Merchandising, Education | Claire O Hern | Nature’s Grace and Wellness -Thrive (Illinois MMJ to AU Operator)
Our Q4 Meetup is brought to you by Grow Generation and Activate Payments
Flora Farms is hosting the official Q4 Member Meetup After Party. Location and free invite will be provided to MoCann members to join us there.
For those traveling in, we have secured a $119 room block at University Plaza. Plan ahead and book your team rooms before this low rate block sells out.
- Springfield, MO, USA