No registration through this site, event registration provided directly to members via email.
MoCann Q4 Member Meetup | Springfield
Manufacturing Infused Products, Packaging & Labeling Compliance
Tuesday Nov 30th 2021 4:00pm-8:00pm
Hickory Hills Country Club | 3909 E Cherry St, Springfield, MO 65809
MoCannTrade is excited to welcome our members and the Missouri MMJ Industry to take part in our Q4 Member Meetup Tues. Nov 30th at Hickory Hills Country Club in Springfield MO. Once again, we'll have a large, private event space to safely accommodate 250+ members while still allowing for social distancing as appropriate.
Our member meetups have been the foundation of the association and the Missouri industry’s closeness and success. Like all meetups, we'll share industry and program updates along with an expert panel discussion to provide Manufacturing Infused Products, Packaging and Labeling Compliance Best Practices.
GreenCertMD will be providing complimentary physician certifications or renewals on site for MoCann members.
Hosted bars and food stations compliments of our table sponsors and mini-expo participants including: Beleaf Medical, Clovr Cannabis, Flora Farms, Teal Cannabis, Greenlight, Organic Remedies MO, Timeless Vapes, Coco Labs, 5150 N’Fusion, OG Yields / Hippos, Regent Bank, Cannabis Safety & Quality, BDSA, Big Time Logistics, EDC Promo, Bingman Construction.
Q4 2021 SPR | Member Meetup Program:
- 4:00p-5:00p – Check in and networking
- 5:00p-5:15p – Association and industry updates (Andrew Mullins – MoCann)
- 5:15p-5:25p – MO Legislative updates (Tommy Robbins - Strategic Capitol Consulting)
- 5:25p-5:30p – Adult Use Ballot Initiative (John Payne – Legal Missouri 2022)
- 5:30p-5:40p – DHSS SMMR Program Updates (Lyndall Fraker - Director)
- 5:40p-6:30p – Manufacturing | Packaging panel discussion with audience Q&A
- 6:30p-8:00p - Mini expo and brands exhibit with complementary food & libations
PANEL DISCUSSION | AUDIENCE Q&A:
- Moderator: Dr. Stephanie Cernicek - Chief Science Officer | Noah’s Arc, Mana Supply, MoCann Manufacturing Committee Chair
- Panelist: Josh Mitchem – CEO | CLOVR Cannabis & MoCann Board of Director, Manufacturing Committee GA Rep
- Panelist: Paul A Rockers – Compliance Unit Manager | DHSS SMMR
- Panelist: Mike Pearcy - CEO | Heartland Labs, MoCann Manufacturing Committee
- Panelist: Josh Sullivan – Co-Founder | Supper Co. Design
- Panelist: Marny Bielefeldt – VP Marketing | Alpha Packaging
- Panelist: Brian Hartman - Product Manager | All Packaging Company
Complimentary Registration info provided directly to members via email.
Be advised, this is a MoCannTrade members only event. If you are not yet a member, you are welcome to purchase a membership online which will provide your group with (4) tickets to the event. For over three years, hundreds of Missouri MMJ licensees, stakeholders and service providers join us for our industry-relevant thought leadership, policy impact, networking, and knowledge share at our industry meetups.