No registration through this site, event registration provided directly to members via email.
MoCann Q1 Member Meetup | Jefferson City
Product Testing & Testing Lab Compliance
Monday March 7th 2022 4:00pm-8:00pm
MoCann’s Q1 2022 Meetup heads to our capitol for a night of knowledge share, connections and business fellowship.. Once again, we'll have a large, private event space to safely accommodate 300+ members while still allowing for social distancing as appropriate. We have secured a block of 50 $129 rooms at the DoubleTree, use the above link to get yours before they are gone.
Our Q1 2022 event continues our quarterly event momentum and expands in size and duration as we take over the DoubleTree Conference Center with our meetup, expo, panel discussion, after-party and lobby day outing on Tuesday morning for those interested. Our member meetups have been the foundation of the association and the Missouri industry’s closeness and success. Like all meetups, this event is free for MoCann members and we'll again share industry and program updates along with an expert panel discussion covering Product Testing & Testing Lab Compliance.
GreenCertMD will be providing complimentary physician certifications or renewals on site for any interested MoCann members.
Hosted bars and food stations compliments of our event and table sponsors.
Q1 2022 Jeff City | Member Meetup Program:
4:00p-8:00p – Check in, networking and brands expo
6:00p-7:30p – Association, Industry and Legislative updates along with the Product Testing and Testing Lab Compliance panel discussion
Product Testing and Testing Lab Compliance Panel:
- Moderator: Dr. Stephanie Cernicek PhD - Chief Science Officer | Noah’s Arc, Mana Supply, MoCann Manufacturing | Testing Lab Committee Chair
- Panelist: Andrea Balkenbush – Director of Licensing & Coimpliance | DHSS Section for Medical Marijuana Regulation
- Panelist: Kendra Conti – President | Conti Corps Labs, Member ASTM D37, ASTM F04, ISO 25539
- Panelist: Dr. Justin Beltz PhD - Director of Research | GCA Labs, ISO 17025
- Panelist: J.B. Waggoner – Founder - Managing Partner | Inovatia AgriTesting Services
- Panelist: Cullen Miller – Lab Manager | Green Precision Analytics
- Panelist: Natalie Brown - Director of Operations | EKG Labs - MoCann Testing, ISO/IEC 17025:2017
7:30p-11:30p - Meetup after party at Sapphires Rooftop Lounge with hosted bar and appetizers
Complimentary Registration info provided directly to members via email.
Be advised, this is a MoCannTrade members only event. If you are not yet a member, you are welcome to purchase a membership online which will provide your group with (4) tickets to the event. Each quarter, hundreds of Missouri MMJ licensees, stakeholders and service providers attend our meetups for industry-relevant thought leadership, policy impact, networking, and knowledge share.