Building, White-labeling and Licensing Brands
Understanding how these brand approaches may apply to your MMJ business and the Missouri marketplace
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 13th 2021 6p-7:15p
As medical cannabis licensees prepare to commence and operate, key business planning decisions are being made on whether to build a new brand from the ground up, license an established brand from another state, or possibly the commission of a private / white-label brand or some combination thereof. Each of these approaches offer business benefits and challenges … join us for a valuable discussion with our expert presenters and Q&A panelists to get insight on navigating these important decisions.
January's Expert Presenter/Panelists:
- Gus Hattrich – CEO | Paradowski Creative: With deep experience in building brands for regulated industries including spirits, ag and cannabis, Gus provides insight on what to consider and what it takes to build a new cannabis brand from the ground up.
- Tristan Watkins PhD – Brand and Product Development | Point Seven Group: As a Colorado based cannabis consultancy, Point Seven has supported a myriad of licensees in their branding approach evaluation with Tristan focusing specifically on the benefits and challenges for considering whether to private or white label an MMJ product.
- Susan Gentile – Business Development | Kiva Confections: Kiva is a highly successful brand family already licensed in six states, Susan will detail how the US #1 edibles company evaluates and identifies their ideal brand licensing partners.
- Q&A Panel: Presenters will respond to questions submitted from members and licensees, your panel moderator is:
- Josh Mitchem – CEO | CLOVR Cannabis & MoCannTrade Manufacturing & Testing Committee GA Rep
Zoom registration link will be provided to all MoCannTrade members and their teams via email. If interested in membership for your business, please take a look here: